- Date: 05/05/17
- Location: Nottingham Sustainable Enterprise Centre
- Start: 9.00amEnd: 4.00 pm
- Price: Free
The purpose of the Masterclass is to enable participants to make informed choices when assessing their low emission vehicle options. This course is suitable for fleet decision makers, environmental managers or anyone who requires a working knowledge of low emission vehicle, infrastructure options and policy.
Cenex will give an overview of current and future low emission vehicle and infrastructure technology, technology trends, legislation, a review of available decision-making tools, case study information etc. Other presentations will include: -
- Hackney Council Corporate Fleet Management - experience of operating high blend biodiesel; implementation of electric fleet vehicles and measures to support a local supply chain
- ALD Automotive - case study on transitioning a business vehicle fleet towards incorporation of ULEV's.
- Nottingham Go Ultra Low Case study- practical support measures to enable businesses to transition to ULEV use.
Places are free to those with a relevant interest but please do not sign up unless you can guarantee your attendance on the day.
For further information contact. Neil Horsley , firstname.lastname@example.org